Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
We are currently seeking for a full-time Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic.
Must have a Class B CDL or higher
Must have experience with CAT, John Deere, Komatsu, Hydraulic engines, Transmissions, Automotive electrical
Examples of duties:
• Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers'
• Clean, repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
• Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs.
• Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment.
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
• Examine parts for damage or excessive wear.
• Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment and keep equipment service records.
• Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
• Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
• Assemble gear systems and align frames and gears.
• Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
• Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace sub-assemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads.
Preventive Maintenance Mechanic
We are currently offering a full-time position.
Examples of duties:
• The maintenance mechanic position conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
• Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of
packaging and production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• The employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.